It’s good to keep some of your books, but you can get rid of Madame Bovary (14:19).
Buddhism is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying whatever you want (21:40).
Greydon Square turns rap into a philosophy lecture, which misses the point of rap (31:40).
Are burial rites… um, right? (38:25)
If you don’t think you’re important in a group setting then you’re probably not that important (46:30).
About Cock Rock
I am Mark.
- Episode 35: Luck, the World Cup, Seasteading, and Sex
- Episode 77: Elizabeth Taylor, Unwritten Rules, Government Leverage, Energy Dependence, Honesty vs Bias
- Episode 119: Mark Wahlberg, SOPA, Wikipedia, Teaching
- Episode 133: Video Game Culture, Metta World Peace, Modernity vs Laissez-Faire, Earworms
- Episode 151: Pig Island, Rare Books, Cave of Forgotten Dreams, Colonizing Mars, You Didn’t Build That, Clint Eastwood